Saturday 23 November 2013

FOOTBALL !

Hello to everyone !

This week we had to make a mind map in mind42, about any topic that we wanted. So, I have done a map about the European Football, because I like football very much.In this map you will be able to see three teams of the Spanish League called La Liga, and another three teams of the Premier League. I also have put two European National Teams; Engald and Germany.

On the one hand, in the Spanish League, the three teams that I have put are Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and my favourite team called Real Sociedad. However, in the Premier League the teams that I put are Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC, and Manchester United. In each team I have put a little biography of a player of that team.; so, I have chosen players that are important in this teams, I wanted to put more players but I didn't have time.

On the other hand, in the European National Teams, I have put the honours of each team and the most important players of that teams in the history.

Here I let you my diagram, I hope you will like it !





No comments:

Post a Comment